Motion detector, whose function is to detect an intruder moving within the system protected area. Owing to its pet immunity, the MPD-300 can provide protection even if small animals, such as small dogs or cats, are moving in its coverage range at the time of supervision. A lithium battery used to power the device ensures many years of work without having to replace it, so the system is as easy to use as the traditional wired solutions.
- digital detection algorithm with temperature compensation for high immunity to false alarms and repeatability of parameters,
- ability to change sensitivity to match optimum detector parameters to the protected space,
- optional operating mode with up to 15kg pet immunity, which allows protection of areas where there are pets,
- energy management system to enable many years of operation without having to replace the CR123A lithium battery,
- LED indicating violations in test mode, for easy start-up and subsequent maintenance of the system,
- detection of tamper, e.g. opening enclosure, ripping away from mounting surface