Reliable wireless—wherever you use your keyboard—thanks to the Logitech Unifying receiver that pairs with up to six Unifying-compatible mice and keyboards.
- The tiny Logitech Unifying receiver is small enough to stay in your laptop and connect whenever you need it. Plus, you can easily add another compatible mouse, keyboard or number pad—without the hassle of multiple USB receivers.
- Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity gives you the reliability of a cord from up to 10 metres (30 feet) away. Auto-frequency switching means you'll enjoy virtually no signal loss—even in the busiest wireless environments. And it helps keep your information secure with 128-bit AES keyboard encryption, one of the highest levels of security available. Wireless range may vary due to environmental and computing conditions.
- A 24-month battery life means you can go for years without the hassle of changing batteries. And there's no need for On/Off buttons—auto standby saves energy for you. Battery life may vary depending on your use.
- The things you do most are right at your fingertips with eight hot keys for instant access to the Internet, e-mail, play/pause, volume and more.
- Setup couldn't be easier—you simply plug the wireless receiver into a USB port on your desktop, laptop or netbook computer and start using your keyboard right away without software.